AMERICAN FORK CITY COUNCIL
APRIL 25, 2017
REGULAR SESSION AGENDA
The American Fork City Council will meet in a regular session on Tuesday, April 25, 2017, in the American Fork City Hall, 31 North Church Street, commencing at 7:30 p.m. The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Pledge of Allegiance; prayer by Library Director Colleen Eggett; roll call.
2. Twenty-minute public comment period - limited to two minutes per person.
3. City Administrator\'s Report.
4. Council Reports concerning Committee Assignments.
5. Mayor\'s Report
COMMON CONSENT AGENDA
(Common Consent is that class of Council action that requires no further discussion or which is routine in nature. All items on the Common Consent Agenda are adopted by a single motion unless removed from the Common Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of the March 28, 2017, city council minutes
2. Approval of the April 4, 2017 work session minutes
3. Approval of the April 11, 2017 city council minutes
1. Ratification of city payments (March 23, 2017 to April 18, 2017) and approval of purchase requests over $25,000.
2. Review and action on an Arbor Day Proclamation. (Requested by Terilyn Lurker, Recorder)
3. Review and action on an Alcoholic Beverage License for Blue Marlon Enterprise, LLC, located at 821 West State Road. (Requested by Terilyn Lurker, Recorder)
4. Review and action on an ordinance establishing a special event permit, to include application and fee schedule. (Requested by David Bunker, Administration)
5. Review and action on the 2017 Utah County Municipal Recreation Grant Application in the amount of $14,955.17 (Requested by Derric Rykert, Parks and Recreation)
6. Review and action on a resolution indicating the city\'s intent to annex the Mitchell Meadows Annexation consisting of 8.58 acres at approximately 900 North 900 West. (Requested by Terilyn Lurker, Recorder)
7. Review and action on an ordinance adopting amendments to the American Fork Station Area Districts map included in section 17.4.608 of the American Fork City Development Code entitled \"TOD (transit oriented development) zone\". (Requested by Adam Olsen, Planning)
8. Review and action on a resolution approving an amendment to the land use element of the general plan for two parcels totaling 5.046 acres from the design commercial to the high density residential land use designation, located at 860 East Bamberger Drive. (Requested by Adam Olsen, Planning)
9. Review and action on an ordinance approving a zone map amendment for two parcels totaling 5.046 acres from the GC-2 Planned Commercial to the R-3-7,500 residential zone, located at 860 East Bamberger Drive. (Requested by Adam Olsen, Planning)
10. Review and action on subdivisions, commercial projects, condominiums, and PUD\'s including 1) plat approval; 2) method of satisfaction of water rights requirements; 3) posting of an improvement bond or setting of a time frame for improvement installation; and 4) authorization to sign the final plat and acceptance of all dedications to the public and to have the plat recorded.
a. Review and action on an ordinance approving a commercial site plan for Quick Quack Car Wash, located at 352 North West State Street, in the SC-1 Planned Shopping Center zone. (Requested by Adam Olsen, Planning)
b. Review and action on an ordinance amending the Vintaro Overall Concept Plan for Phases 1-H and 1-I, CK Farms/Terracom Properties, located in the vicinity of 600 East 400 South, in the PC-Planned Community zone. (Requested by Adam Olsen, Planning)
11. Review and action on an ordinance adopting a section of the municipal code pertaining to violations of the Fire Code. (Requested by Terilyn Lurker, Recorder)
12. Review and action on an ordinance amending the city municipal code relating to campaign finance disclosure requirements and adding a declaration of candidacy filing fee. (Requested by Terilyn Lurker, Recorder)
13. Consideration and action to enter into a closed session as needed for the purpose(s) described in Utah State Code 52-4-204 & 52-4-205.
Dated this 18 day of April, 2017.
• In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of American Fork will make reasonable accommodations to participate in the meeting. Requests for assistance can be made by contacting the City Recorder at 801-763-3000 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
• The order of agenda items may be changed to accommodate the needs of the City Council, staff, and the public.
American Fork City
51 East Main St.