Library Board Meeting Agenda
March 15, 2017, 6:30 PM
Library, Room 128
1. Welcome - Heidi Rodeback, Board Chair
2. Public comment period, limit of ten minutes
3. Approve minutes for February 15 session
4. Discussion on the Boardís blog and activities - Heidi Rodeback
5. Review and approval of a revised Strategic Plan (required by the State Library)
a. 2017\'s One Book One American Fork book is A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman.
b. The March Balcony Gallery artistís exhibit is Charles \"Chuck\" Gilliam of American Fork, who has a colored pencil display. An artistís reception was held March 6 from 6-7 PM.
c. We are continuing to serve seniors in a monthly activity. This month it is Paper Craft Fun, held on March 7 in the Gardner Community Room.
d. We have VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) tax help coming in March.
American Fork City
51 East Main St.