AMERICAN FORK CITY COUNCIL
MARCH 14, 2017
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING, REGULAR SESSION AGENDA
The American Fork City Council will meet in a public hearing on Tuesday, March 14, 2017, in the American Fork City Hall, 31 North Church Street as follows:
7:25 p.m. – Receiving public comment on the vacation of an easement at 930 South Auto Mall Drive.
The American Fork City Council will meet in a regular session on Tuesday, March 14, 2017, in the American Fork City Hall, 31 North Church Street, commencing at 7:30 p.m. The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Pledge of Allegiance; prayer by Councilman Frost; roll call.
2. Twenty-minute public comment period - limited to two minutes per person.
3. City Administrator\'s Report.
4. Council Reports concerning Committee Assignments.
5. Mayor\'s Report
COMMON CONSENT AGENDA
(Common Consent is that class of Council action that requires no further discussion or which is routine in nature. All items on the Common Consent Agenda are adopted by a single motion unless removed from the Common Consent Agenda by the Mayor or a Councilmember and placed in the action items.)
1. Approval of the February 23, 2017 work session minutes.
2. Approval of the February 28, 2017 city council minutes.
3. Approval of the contract with the City Administrator.
1. Ratification of city payments (February 23, 2017 to March 9, 2017) and approval of purchase requests over $25,000.
2. Review and action on an Ordinance approving the vacation of an easement at 930 South Auto Mall Drive. (Requested by Terilyn Lurker, Recorder)
3. Review and action on an agreement for the Dixie Fenn American Fork Plat A Annexation, consisting of 192.81 acres, located at approximately 600 South 800 West. (Requested by Adam Olsen, Planning)
4. Review and action on an amendment to section 17.4.206 of the American Fork City Development Code relating to one-family dwellings on 6,000 square foot lots. (Requested by Adam Olsen, Planning)
5. Review and action on an ordinance approving a zone map amendment from the RA-1 Residential Agricultural to the R-1-9,000 Residential zone, located at 980 North 240 East. (Requested by Adam Olsen, Planning)
6. Review and action on subdivisions, commercial projects, condominiums, and PUD?s including 1) plat approval; 2) method of satisfaction of water rights requirements; 3) posting of an improvement bond or setting of a time frame for improvement installation; and 4) authorization to sign the final plat and acceptance of all dedications to the public and to have the plat recorded.
a. Review and action on the final plat of the Hampton Estates Subdivision Plat A, consisting of five lots, located at 240 East 980 North. (Requested by Adam Olsen, Planning)
b. Review and action on a final plat for the American Fork City Cemetery Plat A Subdivision, located between 600 North and 740 North from 100 West to 100 East streets. (Requested by Adam Olsen, Planning)
7. Review and action on the award of a contract for the Upper East Tank Rehab project to ProBuild Construction Inc. (Requested by Dale Goodman, Public Works)
8. Presentation of parking agreement between AFCC, JBB, Meadowlark, Hayashi, and American Fork City for the Garbett Apartments located at 697 West Pacific Drive. (Requested by Terilyn Lurker, Recorder)
9. Consideration and action to enter into a closed session as needed for the purpose(s) described in Utah State Code 52-4-204 & 52-4-205.
Dated this 9 day of March, 2017.
• In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of American Fork will make reasonable accommodations to participate in the meeting. Requests for assistance can be made by contacting the City Recorder at 801-763-3000 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
• The order of agenda items may be changed to accommodate the needs of the City Council, staff, and the public.
American Fork City
51 East Main St.