AMERICAN FORK CITY COUNCIL
MARCH 9, 2017
WORK SESSION AGENDA
CITY COUNCIL STUDY ITEMS
The purpose of City Work Sessions is to prepare the City Council for upcoming agenda items on future City Council Meetings. The Work Session is not an action item meeting. No one attending the meeting should rely on any discussion or any perceived consensus as action or authorization. These come only from the City Council Meeting.
The American Fork City Council will meet in a work session on Thursday, May 9, 2017, in the City Administration Office Conference Room, located at 51 East Main Street, commencing at 3:30 p.m. The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Review of city bills for payment and purchase requests over $25,000.
2. Budget discussion on Capital Improvements, Streets, Parks & Recreation funds for FY18
3. Presentation of parking agreement between AFCC, JBB, Meadowlark, Hayashi, and American Fork City for the Garbett Apartments located at 697 West Pacific Drive.(Requested by Terilyn Lurker, Recorder)
4. Discussion on the upcoming Municipal Election.(Requested by Terilyn Lurker, Recorder)
5. Presentation on the proposed Records Retention Schedule.(Requested by Terilyn Lurker, Recorder)
Dated this 7 day of March, 2017.
· In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, American Fork City will make reasonable accommodations to participate in the meeting. Requests for assistance can be made by contacting the City Recorder at 801-763-3000 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
· The order of agenda items may change to accommodate the needs of the City Council, the staff, and the public.
American Fork City
51 East Main St.