Notice is hereby given that on the 25th day of May, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. in the commission chambers of the Duchesne County Administration Building, 734 North Center, Duchesne City, Duchesne County, Utah, the Duchesne County Clerk-Auditor, Diane Freston, will offer for sale at public auction and sell to the highest bidder for CASH OR CERTIFIED FUNDS pursuant to the provisions of Section 59-2-1351 Utah Code, the following described real property located in said County and now delinquent and subject to tax sale. A bid for less than the total amount of taxes, interest, penalty and administrative costs, which are a charge upon said real estate, will not be accepted. NO PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN PAYMENT OF BID.
METHOD OF SALE
The Board of County Commissioners of Duchesne County has determined the following method of sale best meets the objectives of protecting the financial interests of the delinquent property owner and collecting delinquent property taxes due: The highest bid amount for the entire parcel of property shall be accepted; however, a bid may not be accepted for an amount that is insufficient to pay the taxes, penalties, interest and administrative costs. Any amount received in excess of the taxes due to all local governments and any administrative costs by the County shall be treated as surplus property and paid to the State Treasurer pursuant to Utah State Law.
DUCHESNE COUNTY TAX SALE RULES
1) Duchesne County prohibits collusive bidding. “Collusive bidding” is any type of arrangement, agreement, or practice between two or more parties that in any way alters the bidding which results in an unfair advantage or disadvantage to a party, a bidder or Duchesne County. Anyone participating in collusive bidding may, at the discretion of the Clerk-Auditor, subject to appeal to the legislative body, be banned from bidding at the present and future sales not to exceed five years.
2) Any person or persons who would be in a position of conflict of interest shall not be permitted to bid for any tax sale properties.
3) A bidder shall pre-register prior to bidding and be given a number for bidding purposes. In the registration, bidder shall properly and clearly identify correct information and address for use in issuance of deeds.
4) If the amount of taxes due are $200.00 or more a fee in the amount of 8% of the total taxes, penalty, and interest will be assessed for \"administrative costs\" with a minimum of $100.00 per parcel. The following minimum additional fees shall be added to and included in the “administrative costs” assessed on each delinquent parcel: fee of $2.00 for preparation of deed, fee of $10.00 for the recording of the deed as per Utah Code 59-2-1231, and a title search fee. All such fees shall be added to the delinquent taxes, penalties and interest outstanding on each delinquent property to cover a proportional share of the costs of such administration.
5) If the amount of taxes due is less than $200.00, an administrative fee in the amount of $50.00 per parcel will be added, with additional fees of $2.00 for preparation of the deed, and $10.00 for the recording of the deed, as per Utah Code 59-2-1351. Said fee shall be added to the taxes, penalties and interest outstanding on each delinquent property to cover a proportional share of the costs of such administration.
6) The period to redeem property prior to the closing of the books and the beginning of the tax sale shall end on May 24, 2012 at 5:00 p.m.
7) The County Clerk-Auditor shall withdraw from the tax sale any properties that have been redeemed prior to the closing of the books on May 24 2012, 5:00p.m.
8) As a courtesy the tax sale listing will be posted on our website at www.duchesne.utah.gov. If a payment comes in at 5:00 p.m. the day before the sale, it will be posted the following morning on the website.
9) If the County Clerk-Auditor discovers before the tax sale that because of an irregular or erroneous act or assessment, legal description or amount due, said property should not be sold, the County Clerk-Auditor shall not sell the property. The county legislative body shall cause the tax records to reflect the correction in the following year.
10) If the County Clerk-Auditor, subject to approval by the county legislative body, issues a written finding that it is in the best interest of the public to withdraw a property from the tax sale, the County Clerk-Auditor shall withdraw the property from the sale.
11) Loud whispering, yelling or talking, other than bids, is not allowed so that accurate records may be kept of the proceedings of the sale.
12) The County Clerk-Auditor shall state the amount of taxes, penalties, interest, and administrative costs on the parcel(s) being offered for sale, which shall be the lowest acceptable bid at which bidding will begin.
13) The bidder first recognized by the County Clerk-Auditor shall be the first bid recorded, etc. As in any auction, the bid recognized is the one in effect at the time.
14) Upon receipt of a bid sufficient to pay taxes, penalties, interest and administrative costs on the parcel, higher bids shall be solicited in no less than $10.00 increments. The last bid received in the highest dollar amount, when the County Clerk-Auditor calls “sold”, shall be the bid accepted (if such bid is otherwise acceptable under these rules).
15) The final bid number announced by the County Clerk-Auditor is the official sale, and the previously registered name and address for that number will go on the deed.
16) Once the County Clerk-Auditor has offered for sale all properties on the tax sale list, all remaining properties that did not receive a bid shall be struck and become property of Duchesne County.
17) Once the County Clerk-Auditor has closed the sale of a particular parcel of property as a result of accepting a bid on a parcel, the successful bidder or purchaser of the property may not unilaterally rescind the bid. The county legislative body, after acceptance of a bid, may enforce the terms of the bid by obtaining a legal judgment against the purchaser in the amount of the bid, plus interest and attorney\'s fees.
18) Only cash or certified funds will be accepted in payment for property. Payment shall be made to the County Treasurer on or before two (2) hours after the sale ends on the day of the sale.
19) If the successful bidder does not make proper payment to the County Treasurer prior to two (2) hours after the sale ends, the day of the sale, the next highest bidder shall be offered the opportunity to purchase the property for the amount of their bid, and so on, until a successful bidder is found, or until the minimum acceptable bid is reached. Original successful bidders who fail to pay for the property bid upon shall be liable as set forth in paragraph 17 above and UCA 59-2-1351.1 (6) and, in addition, shall be required to post a $500 (five hundred dollar) bond prior to being allowed to bid in future sales.
20) One deed, and only one deed, will be issued to the successful bidder on each parcel sold.
21) Any person wishing to contest any action taken in connection with the tax sale must present such protest to the Duchesne County Commissioners, in writing, within ten (10) days of the sale.
22) All bids shall be considered conditional, whether or not the bid is contested, until reviewed and accepted by the Board of County Commissioners, acting at a regularly scheduled meeting after the above said (10) day protest waiting period. Once the tax sale has been reviewed by the Board of County Commission, said sale shall be ratified.
23) Upon ratification of the tax sale, the County Clerk-Auditor shall prepare the tax deeds and deliver said deeds to the County Recorder.
24) Upon receiving the tax deeds the County Recorder shall record all said deeds and then mail the original deeds to the property owners at their previously registered addresses.
25) Any property listed may be subject to a rollback tax under the provisions of \"THE FARMLAND ASSESSMENT ACT\", Utah Code Section 59-2-501 thru 59-2-515.
TAX SALE LIST
MYTON CITY SURVEY
M-006-08-9-1 Echo Mt Group LLC, 2256 Greens Ln Spanish Fork, Ut
N2 of Lot 9, N2 of Lot 8, Blk-6 0.16AC $668.20
ROOSEVELT CITY SURVEY
R-0741 KYD Development LLC, PO Box 65, Springdale, UT, 84767 Sec 21 T2S R1W USM. Beg 80 FT W OF SW COR OF BLK 5, PLAT \"B\", Roosevelt City Survey, W 1399.88 FT, S 165.93 FT, W 87.5 FT, N 165.93 FT, W 182.62 FT, S 232.16 FT, E 102.67 FT, S 140 FT, W 102.69 FT, S 187.84 FT,E 1190 FT,S 160 FT, E 1250 FT TO A PT 250 FT W OF SW COR OF LOT 6, BLK 31, PLAT \"A\" Roosevelt, N 240 FT, W 170 FT, N 200 FT, W 100 FT, S 200 FT, W 420 FT, N 200 FT, W 80 FT, N 280 FT TO BEG. EXCEPT: A Parcel of land for the purpose of construction thereon a portion of 200 South Street for Roosevelt City Corp being part of an entire tract in the NE4 SD Sec: Beg at A PT 80.00 FT W From SW/C BLK 5, Plat B, Roosevelt City Survey; TH W 1401.07 FT TO E\'LY BNDRY Line of the Allen Chapman parcel as recorded as entry no.233105 BK A104 PG 631 in the office of the Duchesne Co Recorder; TH S 80.00 FT Along SD E\'LY BNDRY Line; TH E 1401.07 FT; TH N 80.00 FT TO Beg. Also Beg at a PT in the W\'LY BNDRY Line of SD Allen Chapman parcel which PT is 1568.57 FT W From SW/C BLK 5, Plat B, Roosevelt City Survey; TH W 181.43 FT TO NW/C of SD entire tract; TH S 80.00 FT Along W\'LY BNDRY Line of SD entire tract; TH E 181.43 FT TO SD W\'LY BNDRY Line of Allen Chapman parcel; TH N 80.00 FT Along SD W\'LY BNDRY Line to PT of Beg. Except: Beg at A PT in Sec 21, S 0°00\'31\" W Parallel to the N-S Quarter Sec Line of SD Sec 1948.45 Ft and E 114.64 FT From the N4/C OF SD SEC; TH E 56 FT; TH S 343.71 FT; TH W 56 FT; TH N 343.71 FT to the PT of beginning. Except: Commencing at N4/C SD Sec; TH S 0°01\'56\" E 2152.16 FT (S 0°00\'31\" W By record) Along W Line of NE4 SD Sec; TH E 102.67 FT to true PT of beg and the NE/C of that parcel described on Pg 743 BK A71 of deeds; TH E 11.86 FT TO W Line of the dedicated street described in BK A72 PG 609 Entry #207238; TH S 140 FT Along SD W Line; TH E 25.00 FT Along S Line of SD Street; TH S 184.59 FT to S Line of Stevenson Property; TH N 89°44\'02\" W 139.34 FT Along SD S Line Parallel with and 160 FT N of the S Line of SD NE4 TO SD W Line of SD NE4; TH N 0°01\'56\" W 183.94 FT (N 0°00\'31\" E by record) To SW/C of SD Parcel Described in SD BK A71; TH E 102.59 FT (102.69 FT by record) To SE/C of SD Parcel; TH N 140.00 FT to the PT of Beg. Except: Nicks Place Sub and South Ridge Sub, Except: Beg at a PT on S R/W Line of 200 S Street SD PT Being S 89°39\'16\" E 285.08 FT and N 627.46 FT From Center Quarter Corner SD Sec; (SD PT Also Being N 89°59\'05\" W 80 FT and S 89°59\'19\" W 1384.78 FT Along N R/W Line of SD 200 N Street and S 80 FT From SW/C Lot 9, BLK 5, Plat B, Roosevelt City Survey) the true PT of Beg; TH N 89°59\'19\" E 1218 FT Along SD S R/W Line; TH S 0°02\'39\" W 634.05 FT to S Line of NE4 SD Sec; TH N 89°39\'16\" W 306.41 Ft Along SD S Line of SD NE4; TH N 160 FT; TH N 89°39\'16\" W 904.79 FT; TH N 0°02\'39\" E 466.45 FT to Beg. 6.75AC $2321.71
RG-0094 Split Mtn Enterprises LLC, PO Box 130 Washington, UT Lot 94, Golf Course Sub Except: the West 67 FT of Lot 94 0.17AC $714.81
RHS-0025 Jason Anderson, PO Box 23,Roosevelt, Ut Lot 25 Hancock Subd. 0.2AC $558.17
RX-0010-0017 Virgiann L Thompson, 551 E 500 N Roosevelt, Ut Lot 17, BLK 10, 2nd Ext of Plat E, 0.14AC $1389.84
RNP-0001 KYD Development LLC PO Box 65 Springdale, Ut Lot 1, Nicks Place Sub. 0.38AC $1718.56
Lagoon Estates Subdivision
Don W Dennett, registered agent for KYD Development LLC PO Box 65 Springdale, Ut
RLE-0001 Lot 1, 0.20AC $1606.80
RLE-0002 Lot 2, 0.20AC $1606.80
RLE-0003 Lot 3, 0.20AC $1606.80
RLE-0004 Lot 4, 0.20AC $1606.80
RLE-0005 Lot 5, 0.20AC $1606.80
RLE-0006 Lot 6, 0.20AC $1606.80
Meadow Land Subdivision
Don W Dennett, registered agent for KYD Development LLC PO Box 65 Springdale, Ut
RML-0001 Lot 1, 0.20AC $1602.53
RML-0002 Lot 2, 0.20AC $1606.80
RML-0003 Lot 3, 0.20AC $1606.80
RML-0004 Lot 4, 0.19AC $1606.80
RML-0005 Lot 5, 0.20AC $1606.80
RML-0006 Lot 6, 0.25AC $1597.60
RML-0007 Lot 7, 0.19AC $1606.80
RML-0008 Lot 8, 0.24AC $1597.60
RML-0009 Lot 9, 0.23AC $1597.60
RML-0010 Lot 10, 0.23AC $1597.60
RML-0011 Lot 11, 0.23AC $1597.60
RML-0012 Lot 12, 0.22AC $1606.80
RML-0013 Lot 13, 0.39AC $1948.63
RML-0014 Lot 14, 0.40AC $1878.54
South Ridge Subdivision
Don W Dennett, registered agent for KYD Development LLC PO Box 65 Springdale, Ut
RSRS-0001 Lot 1,0.37AC $1759.63
RSRS-0002 Lot 2,0.22AC $1620.14
RSRS-0003 Lot 3,0.22AC $1620.14
RSRS-0004 Lot 4,0.22AC $1620.14
RSRS-0005 Lot 5,0.22AC $1620.14
0524-0008 Antonieta Gutierrez 1169 E 5290 S SLC, UT Sec 15 T1S R2W USM, BEG at the W4/C of Sec 15, TH S 0°00\'00\" W 211.25 FT Along the W line of SW4 OF SD Sec 15, TH S 89°56\'37\" E 1031.24 FT; TH N 0°00\'00\" E 211.16 FT M/L to the N line of SD SW4 OF SD Sec; TH W\'LY 1031.24 FT to the PT of Beg. 5AC $5028.19
0550-0001 Valoree Jacobs 145 W Plumtree LN APT 8B Midvale, UT Sec 24 T1SR2W USM. Beg at A PT Which is S Along the Sec line 1847 FT W Along the S Line of the Bernie E Jacobs Property 769.0 FT and S Along the E Line of the James William Jacobs Property 563.34 FT from the E4/C of Sec 24, TH S Along SD E Line of James William Jacobs Property 229.66 FT M/L to the S Line OF SD Sec 24; TH E Along SD Sec line 569.0 FT to the W line of the M Anne Tingey Property; TH N Along SD W line of Tingey Property 229.66 FT M/L to A PT Due E from the PT of Beg; TH W 569.0 FT M/L to the PT of Beg. 3AC $714.92
1810-0001 Rick Carroll, RR 2 Box 2117 Roosevelt, Ut Sec 29 T2SR2W USM; Beg AT W4/C, TH N 330 FT; TH E 240 FT; TH S 330 FT; TH W 240 FT to PT of Beg. 1.81AC $803.88
2655-0001 Kevin Washburn, RR 2 Box 2190 Roosevelt, Ut SEC 2 T3SR2WUSM; Beg SE/C SW4SE4; TH N 660.0 FT; TH W 330.0 FT; TH S 660.0 FT; TH E 330.0 FT to Beg. 5AC $5981.85
2657-0001 Russell Duane/Lisa Ann Pickup, RR 2 Box 2080 Roosevelt, Ut Sec 2 T3S R2W USM, Beg at A PT which is on the W line SD Sec, SD PT Being S 60.00 FT FR NW/C OF SW4NW4 OF SD Sec; TH E 363.00 FT Perpendicular to SD W Sec line; TH S 300.00 FT Parallel with SD W line; TH W 363.00 FT, Perpendicular to SD W line; TH N 300.00 FT TO PT of Beg. 2.50 AC $3702.41
2657-0002 Russell Duane/Lisa Ann Pickup, RR 2 Box 2080 Roosevelt, Ut Sec 2 T3SR2W USM, Beg at NW/C of SW4NW4; TH E 1237.5 FT Along the N Line of SD SW4; TH S 360.0 FT; TH W 1237.5 FT to the W line of SD SW4; TH N 360.0 FT Along SD W Line to the PT of Beg. Except: Beg at A PT which is on W line of Sec 2, SD PT being S 60.0 FT FR NW/C of SW4NW4; TH E 363.0 FT Perpendicular to SD W Sec line; TH S 300.0 FT, Parallel with SD W line; TH W 363.0 FT, Perpendicular to SD W line; TH N 300.0 FT to PT of Beg. 7.50AC $208.66
2946-0002 Kevin L Weaver, PO Box 42 Clfd, Ut Sec 20 T3SR3W USM, Beg at E4/C TH W 1320 FT; TH S 1155 FT; TH E 1320 FT; TH N 1155 FT to the PT of Beg. 35AC $1376.32
3116-0035 Gordon D Maisey, PO Box 68 Oakley, Ut Sec 21 T3SR4W USM; Beg NW/C; TH N 89°51\' E 2659.90 FT to an iron pin; TH S 00°18\' W 3933 FT to an iron pin, the true PT of Beg; TH S 00°18\' W 327.75 FT to an iron pin; TH E\'LY 1332 FT to an iron pin; TH N 00°18\' E 327.48 FT to an iron pin; TH W\'LY 1332 FT to true PT of Beg. 10AC $342.60
3117-0004 Kenneth L/Scott Yeates, 3553 San Carlos Dr SLC, UT Sec 21 T3SR4W USM. Beg at NW/C of Sec, TH N 89°51\' E 1329.95 FT to an iron pin, TH S 19\' W 343 FT to an iron pin, the true Beg, TH S 19\' W 328 FT to an iron pin, TH E\'LY 1333.33 FT to an iron pin, TH N 18\' E 327.75 FT to an iron pin, THW\'LY 1331.63 Ft to Beg. 10AC $233.81
3117-0005 Kenneth L/Scott Yeates, 3553 San Carlos Dr SLC, UT Sec 21 T3SR4W USM. Beg at NW/C of SD sec, TH N 89°51\' E 1329.95 FT to an iron pin, TH S 19\' W 671 FT to true Beg, TH S 19\' W 328 FT, to an iron pin, TH E\'LY 1334.99 FT to an iron pin TH N 18\' E 327.75 FT to an iron pin, TH W\'LY 1333.33 FT to Beg 10AC $465.30
3144 Patricia L Thornton, 4908 W 118TH St, Hawthorne, Ca W 1/2 NW 1/4 NE 1/4; Sec 27, T3S,R4W, USM 20AC $512.27
3286-0007 Alfred F Ullom, 2389 Roualt St, Davis, CA W1/2E1/2 NE4SW4NW4; Sec 15 T3S,R5W,USM 2.27AC $543.68
3286-0007-0001 Alfred F Ullom, 2389 Roualt St, Davis, CA Sec 15 T3S R5W USM, W2E2NW4NW4; W2E2E2NW4NW4; W2NE4SW4NW4; W2NE4SE4SW4NW4; NW4SE4SW4NW4; 23.98AC $2455.67
3306-0016-0001 Sherrie Van Wyck PO Box 161, Duchesne, Ut Sec 24 T3S,R5W USM, Beg NE/C of Sec 24, TH W\'LY to iron pin on HWY ROW; S 00°22\'30\" W Along W\'LY HWY ROW 3150.00 Ft to iron pin, the true PT of Beg; S 00°22\'30\" W Along W\'LY HWY ROW 210.OO FT to pin; N 89°27\' W 2108.93 FT to pin; N 00°30\'18\" E 210.00 FT to pin; S 89°27\' E 2108.44 FT to PT of Beg. Also: Beg at NE/C, W\'LY to pin on HWY ROW; S 00°22\'30\" W Along W\'LY HWY ROW 3360.00 FT to pin, the true PT of Beg; S 00°22\'30\" W Along W\'LY HWY ROW 210.00 FT to pin; N 89°27\' W 2109.41 FT to pin; N 00°30\'18\" E 210.00 FT to pin; S 89°27\' E 2108.93 FT to PT of Beg. Also: Beg NE/C, W\'LY to pin on HWY ROW; S 00°22\'30\" W Along W\'LY HWY ROW 3570.00 FT to Pin the true PT of Beg; S 00°22\'30\" W Along W\'LY HWY ROW 210.00 FT to pin; N 89°27\' W 2109.89 Ft to pin; N 00°30\'18\" E 210.00 FT to pin; S 89°27\' E 2109.41 FT TO POB. 30AC $1221.60
3402-0005-0002 Adrian/Laurea Johnson 1408 Military Way, SLC, UT Sec 3 T3SR6WUSM; W2SE4NE4NW4; 5AC $499.28
3494-0002-0001-0002 Mark Richard Cloud 333 N Emerald Dr #157, Vista, Ca Sec 34 T3S, R6W USM, N2NW4NE4SW4; 5AC $660.90
3729-0002-0002-0001 Brittany Whiting, 155 W 1000 S #66, Heber, Ut Sec 13 T3S,R9W USM; Beg NW/C SE4NE4; TH E 330 FT ; TH S 660 FT; TH W 330 FT; TH N 660 FT to Beg. 5AC $1471.57
3808-0226 Mac H Pearson, 756 E Jepson Ave, SLC, Ut Sec 36 T3S, R9W, USM, NW4NE4NW4; 10AC $997.29
4522-0001 Robert G Majewski, PO Box 533, Hillsboro, NM Sec 30 T4S, R8W, USM NE1/4NE1/4; 40AC $2208.74
4532-0283 Gregory R Williamson, 7224 N Via Camello Del Norte #14, Scottsdale, AZ Sec 1 T4SR9W USM, E2E2SW4SE4; 10AC $1120.30
4536-0006 Don Henninger, 1535 E Beechwood Dr, Layton, Ut Sec 3 T4SR9W USM, NW4NE4NW4; 10AC $501.65
4688-0002 Carol G Hamby, 145 Quail Hollow, Dadeville, AL S1/2NW1/4SW1/4; Sec 2, T5S, R6W, USM 20AC $702.96
4693-0001-0001 Michael D Marsh, PO Box 112025, SLC, UT Sec 5 T5SR6W USM, NW4SE4NE4; 10AC $639.63
4744-0004-0005 Terry Hunt, PO Box 607, Hurricane, Ut Sec 27 T5SR6W USM, NE4S2SE4NE4; 5AC $371.02
4805 Fermin Perez, 5251 W Desert Falcon, Tucson, AZ Sec 26, T5S, R7W, USM NW1/4SW1/4NW1/4; SW1/4NW1/4NW1/4; 20AC $908.10
4899-0005 UDAC ADVERTISING BROKERS LLC, 94 N 200 E, Price, Ut Sec 13 T11SR10E SLM, N2NW4NW4 20AC $2231.83
4927-0002 Marie T Augustine PO Box 563, Sandy, Ut Sec 35, T11SR10E, SLM, W1/2NE1/4SW1/4, 20AC M/L. $1378.49
4953-0006 Roger Shawn Winterbottom, 8778 Summer Meadow Dr, Sandy, Ut Sec 20, T11SR11E SLM N1/2N1/2SE1/4NW1/4 10AC $2762.06
4953-0027 Todd Spotz, 223 E 600 S, Kaysville, Ut Sec 20 T11S, R11E SLBM, E2W2NE4SW4; 10AC $2226.51
ARCH VIEW-0005 Esteven P Lopez, 5535 S 5180 W, SLC, UT Lot 5 of Arch View Ranchettes 10AC $835.99
BRS-0262 John R Myrick, 2091 Boar Tusk RD NE, Conyers, GA Lot 262 Bandanna Ranch Chuckwagon PH 5AC $2581.71
BRS-0263 C&S Passive Investments LLC, 7505 E 600 S, Huntsville, Ut, Lot 263 Bandanna Ranch Chuckwagon PH 5AC $2517.11
BRS-0264 C&S Passive Investments LLC, 7505 E 600 S, Huntsville, Ut Lot 264 Bandanna Ranch Chuckwagon PH 5AC $2517.11
BRS-S-0091S Robert L Smith, 6268 S Lake Fork Cir, West Jordon, Ut Lot 91S Bandanna Ranch PH Unit 4 5.30AC $2829.69
CMT-0002-0020-0001 Robert Krueger Exempt Trust, 2744 Chatsworth Blvd, San Diego, CA that part of Lot 20 Lying outside of the boundaries of Pinon Forest SS Dist 4.15AC $363.12
CMT-0002-0020PF Robert Krueger Exempt Trust, 2744 Chatsworth Blvd, San Diego, CA that part of Lot 20, Plat 2, Lying within the boundaries of Pinon Forest SS Dist Cedar Mt #2 5.85 AC $515.15
CMT-0007-0075 Rowland Davis, PO Box 156, Centerville, Ut Lot 75, Cedar Mt 7-A 10AC $865.16
CMT-0009-0068 Robert Krueger Exempt Trust, 2744 Chatsworth Blvd, San Diego, CA Lot 68, Cedar Mt 9 PH 1 10.13AC $1306.30
CMT-0009-0175 Jim L Smith, PO Box 788, Duchesne, Ut Lot 175, Plat 9, Cedar Mt #9, PH 4 4.95AC $5726.49
CMT-0009-0238 Nathan Nielsen, HC 69 Box 192, Randlett, Ut Lot 238, Cedar Mt #9 PH 5 9.10AC $1049.55
CMT-0009-0261 JLE Investments LLC, PO Box 1886, Ogden, Ut Lot 261, Cedar Mt #9, PH 6 4.99AC $1553.82
CRE-A-0031 Philip Harold Mace, PO Box 153, Grantsville, Ut Lot 31 Plat A, Cedar Ridge Estates 5AC $2150.03
CRE-A-0032 Philip Harold Mace, PO Box 153, Grantsville, Ut Lot 32 Plat A, Cedar Ridge Estates 5AC $2150.03
DEER HAVEN-0005 Jose Gutierrez 1169 E 5290 S, SLC, Ut Lot 5 Deer Haven Subd 39.97AC $2795.66
DEER HAVEN-0026A Pedro Rodriquez 4565 Kyle Dr, SLC, Ut Lot 26-A Deer Haven Subd 5.05AC $135.00
FCMR-0013 Douglas Walton, PO Box 411, Tabiona, Ut Lot 13, Farm Creek Mini-Ranches 1.91AC $2306.16
LVP-A-0010 Enrique Ruiz, 927 S 850 W, Heber, Ut Lot 10A Lakeview Pine Estates Amendment #1 5AC $1257.32
LWE-0002-0054 Andrew Michalicek, 4622 E Chisum Trl, Phoenix, Az Lot 54 Lakewood Estates Ph 2, 4.99AC $1617.25
MTS-0058 Albert B/Nancy H Bradshaw, 275 L Street Apt 5, SLC, Ut Lot 10, BLK 4, Plat #1, MT Tabby Springs 0.43AC $801.97
MTS-0059 Albert B/Nancy H Bradshaw, 275 L Street Apt 5, SLC, Ut Lot 11, BLK 4, Plat I, MT Tabby Springs 0.43AC $881.05
MTS-0100 Daniel M Murray, 2811 Robidoux Rd, Sandy, Ut Lot 19, BLK 7, Plat 2, MT Tabby Springs 0.46AC $584.75
MTS-0119 Craig E/Dawna Ramsey, 6157 Tapestry Ln, Herriman, Ut Lot 7, E1/2 Lot 6, BLK 9, Plat 2, MT Tabby Springs 0.68AC $666.54
MTS-0120 Craig E/Dawna Ramsey 6157 Tapestry Ln, Herriman, Ut Lot 8, BLK 9 Plat 2 MT Tabby Springs 0.36AC $1061.12
PR-0002-0117 Tony Rikly, 13555 S 2200 W, Riverton, Ut Lot 117, Plat#2, Pinon Ridge 0.22AC $278.56
PR-0002-0119 Tony Rikly, 13555 S 2200 W, Riverton, Ut Lot 119, Plat#2, Pinon Ridge 0.22AC $278.56
PR-0002-0415 Michael Keech, PO Box 1663, San Bruno, Ca Lot 415, Plat#2, Pinon Ridge 0.22AC $278.56
PR-0002-0646 Christoper Pitcher, 11748 S 1700 E, Sandy, Ut Lot 646, Plat#2, Pinon Ridge 0.22AC $278.56
SPS-0002-0234 Jonathan Metcalf, 2060 E Twinview Dr, SLC, Ut Lot 234 Plat 2 Strawberry Prop 10AC $539.72
SRS-E-0025 Victor Calderon, 8930 S Capella Way, Sandy, Ut Lot #25 Sundance Ranch Subd Unit E 10.02AC $1055.27
SWS-A-0032 John Edward Burgess, 5150 S Oakridge Ave #81, Pahrump, NV Lot 32, Unit A, Sundance West Subd 11AC $1345.59
SWS-B-0058 Andersons Rooter Service Inc, 2042 Platinum Dr, West Jordan, Ut Lot 58, Sundance West, Unit B 10AC $1312.42
SWS-B-0095 Kent J Peterson, 512 Melrose Dr, Idaho Falls, Id Lot 95, Sundance West, Unit B 13.50AC $1545.80
SWS-C-0028B Ted/Janice Barnes, 800 Main St, Yuba City, Ca Lot 28B, Unit C, Sundance West 5AC $1248.31
TH-0001-0006 Tabby Heights Corp, PO Box 377 Beaver Dam, Az Lot 6 Tabby Heights Subd Ph 1 6.66AC $5420.46
TSS-0001-0050 Mita Punta LLC, 655 N Seven Peaks Blvd Apt 8, Provo, Ut Lot 50 Plat 1 Tabby Shadows, 6.69 AC $2402.56
TSS-0001-0051 Mita Punta LLC, 655 N Seven Peaks Blvd Apt 8, Provo, Ut Lot 51 Plat 1 Tabby Shadows 6.38AC $2296.60
UMR-0005-0229 Ronald M Peart, 3902 High Desert Pkwy, Filer, Id Lot 229 Utah Mini Ranches Ph 5 2.50AC $1086.97
UMR-0006-0252, Harold D Kemp, 4686 Inlet Ln,Osage Beach, Mo Lot 252 Utah Mini Ranches Ph 6 2.57AC $1352.31
UMR-0007-0319 Robert Krueger Trustee, 2744 Chatsworth Blvd, San Diego, Ca Lot 319 Utah Mini Ranches Ph 7, 2.50AC $794.02
COVE ACRES SUBD
CAS-0103 Dale Kent R, 107 Brush Hollow Close,Rye Brook, NY Lot 103 0.50AC $217.64
CAS-0307 Steven Jenkins, 7625 E Camelback Rd #216B, Scottsdale, Az Lot 307 0.50AC $212.73
CAS-0422 Steven Jenkins, 7625 E Camelback Rd #216B, Scottsdale,Az Lot 422 0.38AC $215.92
CAS-0884 Kevin Mcguire 41 Primrose Ln, Kings Park, NY Lot 884 0.50AC $243.20
CAS-1009, CAS-1010 Joseph Butynski, 251 Bach Rd, Schererville, In Lots 1009,1010 1AC $486.40
VISTA VALLEY ESTATES
V-0283 James/Peter J Borota, 313 22nd Pl, Clinton, IA Lot 36, Blk-E, Plat-1 0.15AC $226.48
V-0351 James/Peter J Borota, 313 22nd Pl, Clinton, IA Lot 20, Blk-F, Plat-1 0.16AC $226.48
V-0381,V-382 R C/Lotte M Henderson,PO Box 506, Ridgecrest, CA Lots 50,51 Blk-F, Plat-1 0.32AC $452.96
V-0396 JTTA Jensen Revocable Trust, 1016 S 1400 W, SLC, UT Lot11 Blk-G, Plat-1 0.19AC $226.40
V-0418 Jeffrey Cox, 1101 Lemon Tree Dr, Madera, CA Lot 33, Blk G,Plat-1 0.16AC $187.27
V-0551 Florida Adelstein, 74478 Hwy 111, Palm Desert, CA Lot 46, Blk-I, Plat-1 0.16AC $225.26
V-1011 Edna Marie Still, PO Box 24473, Los Angeles, CA Lot A-31, Plat-4 0.18AC $229.58
V-1017 Will Christensen, 2683 W 14150 S, Bluffdale, Ut Lot A-37, Plat-4 0.18AC $207.37
V-1096,V-1097 John Neuendorf, 12900 W Thunderbird Rd, EL Mirage, AZ Lots A-116,A-117 Plat-4 0.40AC $452.96
V-1301,V-1302 Sylvia McCullah, 6954 Elephant Rd, Lubbock, TX Lot B-167,B-168, Plat-5 0.38AC $452.96
V-1316 Jeanne M/Artie A Lance, 6930 Ridgeway Dr, Pollock Pines, CA Lot B-182 Plat-5 0.17AC $226.48
V-1326 Alec Steed, Deceased, (Last known address) 1128 E 1200 S #39 Fruit Heights, Ut Lot B-192, Plat-5 0.17AC $226.48
V-1379 Tom/Patricia Moody, 9912 E Laguna Azul Ave, Mesa, AZ Lot B-245 Plat-5 0.19AC $226.48
V-1524,V-1525 Patricia L Thornton, 4908 W 118th St, Hawthorne, CA Lot C-1,C-2, Plat-6 0.37AC $452.96
V-1532,V-1533,V-1534,V-1547 Patricia L Thornton, 4908 W 118th St, Hawthorne, CA Lots C-9,C-10,C-11,C-24 Plat-6 0.74AC $905.92
V-1554,V-1555 Patricia L Thornton, 4908 W 118th St, Hawthorne, CA Lots C-31,C-32, Plat-6 0.37AC $452.96
V-1582, V-1583, V-1584, V-1585 Feather Mt LLC, PO Box 167, Duchesne, Ut Lots C-59,60,61,62 Plat-6 0.73AC $905.91
V-1686 Jeanine Ann Tyree,4530 W 5215 S, SLC, Ut Lot C-163, Plat-6 0.33AC $225.33
V-1785 Tev Zimmerman, 1026 Woodlawn Dr, Napa, Ca Lot D-81, Plat-7 0.19AC $226.48
V-2209 Claire Cruise, 1172 S Dixie Hwy, Coral Gables, Fl Lot E-65, Plat-8 0.19AC $226.48
Published in the Uintah Basin Standard May 1, 8, 15 and 22, 2012.