NOTICE TO WATER USERS The State Engineer received the following Application(s) in Weber County (Locations in SLB &M). For more information or to receive a copy of filings, visit or call 1-866-882-4426. Persons objecting to an application must file a CLEARLY READABLE protest stating FILING NUMBER, REASONS FOR OBJECTION, PROTESTANTS` NAME AND RETURN ADDRESS, and any request for a hearing. Protest AND A $15 PROCESSING FEE MUST BE FILED with the State Engineer, Box 146300, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-6300 ON OR BEFORE MARCH 14, 2012. These are informal proceedings as per Rule R655-6-2 of the Division of Water Rights. (The Period of Use is generally year-round except irrigation which is generally from Apr 1 to Oct 31 each year.) CHANGE APPLICATION(S) 35-260(a37920): Ogden City Corporation proposes) using 2.243 cfs. from groundwater (Ogden City) for MUNICIPAL: In Ogden City. Kent L. Jones, P.E. STATE ENGINEER Pub.: February 16, 23, 2012. 480626

Newspaper Administration