Notice to Water Users

The State Engineer received the following Application(s) in Utah County (Locations in SLB&M).
For more information or to receive a copy of filings, visit or call 1-866-882-4426.
Persons objecting to an application must file a CLEARLY READABLE protest stating FILING NUMBER, REASONS FOR OBJECTION, PROTESTANTS` NAME AND RETURN ADDRESS, and any request for a hearing. Protest AND A $15 PROCESSING FEE MUST BE FILED with the State Engineer, Box 146300, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-6300 ON OR BEFORE MARCH 13, 2012. These are informal proceedings as per Rule R655-6-2 of the Division of Water Rights.
(The Period of Use is generally year-round except irrigation which is generally from Apr 1 to Oct 31 each year.)
53-1488(a37939): Goshen Irrigation and Canal Company, Town of Goshen propose(s) using 169.2 ac-ft. from groundwater (Goshen City) for MUNICIPAL: In Goshen.
Kent L. Jones, P.E.
Published in The Payson Chronicle on FEBRUARY 15 & 22, 2012.

Newspaper Administration